Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Love of Longchamp bags

So I've always been I guess what you would describe as a bag girl, some people love shoes, nice jewellery, clothes but for me, it's always been a nice bag.

I used to buy any kind from anywhere, getting overly excited at the fakes on holiday,  Louis vuitton being a style i loved back in the day when I seriously could not afford the real thing,  I still can't!

I guess if I loved louis vuitton I'd save up, but I've kinda moved on since getting older and especially since having children, where your bag becomes a bag for everyone's stuff ...

However a few years back after my first son was born I saw a lot of woman, girls and even men carrying what basically looked like a canvas basic bag, not really knowing the brand,but I really liked the simple style.

So after googling said bag I spent a long time  thinking do I really want to spend between?£50 to £80 on a piece of canvas?!! 

Well feeling like I needed a lightweight bag,especially since id had my two boys, i brought my first longchamp from selfridges in London, a Navy blue shopper

And that was it, the love of Longchamp was born!

I try desperately to use my other bags and I feel annoyed with myself sometimes for buying the same bag but in a different colour and size,all seems a bit mad but they are seriously addictive!

And I now have a navy, chocolate brown, black shopper and a handheld handbag in bright orange and black.

I absolutely love longchamp, these days I tend to buy them in the sale, I've picked up some deals over the years in various stores like House of Fraser and John Lewis.

They are brilliant for a mum with tons of stuff to carry because they weigh nothing!

It's a glorified carry bag really but such a sturdy flexible ( you can fold it up) and brilliant bag for travelling.

I would highly recommend Longchamp, simply brilliant

Cheryl xxx

P's this post is a reflection of my own opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment